• 1 oz Eda Rhyne Amaro Flora (or Amaro Nonino, if you can’t find it)
• 2 oz apple brandy
• 1/4 oz clove simple syrup
• 3 dashes Angostura bitters
Stir, strain over large ice, garnish with a Luxardo cherry and expressed orange peel.
• 2 oz mezcal or tequila
• .75 oz grapefruit juice
• .75 oz lemon juice
• .5 oz violet cocktail syrup
• 3 full droppers of martini bitters
Shake, strain into a coupe, garnish with lemon peel
And now for some zero-proof lovelies.
Our Afternoon Reveries
• .75 oz orgeat syrup
• .25 oz lemon curd
• 1 oz lemon juice
• 1 oz orange juice
• 3 drops martini bitters
• 1 egg white
Vigorously shake with no ice for 30 seconds and then again with ice for 30 seconds. Strain over fresh ice into a Velasca Vino glass. Orange wedge for garnish.
A Shrub Is A Drink That Can Get Some Love From Me
• 4 cups peeled clementine sections
• .5 cup sweet potato vinegar
• .5 cup apple cider vinegar
• .75 cup Honey
Combine and refrigerate for 5 days.
Pour 2 oz of shrub liquid in a glass, then fill glass with ice. Top with plain seltzer. Garnish with a sprig of thyme.