Last Modified: September 3, 2021
We at East Fork Pottery LLC (“we,” “us,” or “our”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this Policy. This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide to us, including when you visit our website at https://eastfork.com/ (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to any information we collect through our Website, including any information in any e-mails, posts, texts and other electronic messages between you and our Website, and any information about you transferred to our Website from other websites. This Policy also applies to any information we collect about you when you mail us or e-mail, text or exchange other electronic messages with us or when you interact with messages you receive from us, any information we collect about you offline but that will be processed by automated means using our Website or other services, and information collected when you contact a customer help desk or use support services. This Policy does not apply to any other information we collect by any other means.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
Personal Information We Collect
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website. This information may include information by which users may be personally identified or other information about a user to the extent maintained in personally identifiable form (collectively, “Personal Information”). Specifically, we (or our third party service providers acting on our behalf) may collect the following categories of Personal Information from you:
● Identifiers, such as your name, alias, postal address, e-mail address, unique personal or online identifier, IP Address or Mobile Device ID, and account or user name (“Identifiers”)
● Payment information such as your credit card number, debit card number, expiration dates and security codes, and other similar or related account and authentication data necessary to process payment transactions on our Website (“Payment Information”). Please note: the third party payment processor that we have engaged to securely process payment transactions on our Website collects this information directly from you and processes this information on our behalf without sharing this information with us, and we do not at any time directly store or have access to any Payment Information.
● Commercial information, including products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies (“Commercial Information”)
● Information related to Internet or other similar network activity, including browsing history, search history, information on your interaction with our Website or advertisements on our Website (“Internet Activity”)
● Inferences drawn from the information described above that we use to create a profile about you reflecting your preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes (“Inference Data”)
How We Collect Information
With the exception of your Technical Information (which we collect automatically as you navigate through or interact with our Website, as described below in the section titled “Traffic, Usage and Computer/Device Information”) and your Inference Data (which is derived from the other information collected about you, as described above), we primarily collect information, including Personal Information, directly from you when you create an account on our Website, complete a purchase to use our services or products, enter into a sweepstakes, contest, giveaway or other promotion related to our services or products, correspond with us via postal mail, e-mail, text message, telephone or through our Website, request additional services from us (such as customer support services), or report a problem with our Website or our products or services.
Traffic, Usage and Computer/Device Information
Additionally, as you navigate through and interact with our Website or interact with the e-mails and other electronic messages we send to you, we or our third party service providers may automatically collect certain traffic data, usage information, and information about your computer equipment or mobile device, such as your browser and operating system, your wireless carrier, configuration data, clickstream analytics and your actions and patterns when you use our Website (“Technical Information”). The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include cookies that are stored on the browser of your computer or mobile device, small embedded electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) and other types of embedded code. We collect this information to manage our content and improve users’ use of our Website; count and review the number of users of our Website and their usage patterns; to track key performance indicators such as pages accessed, frequency of access, conversions (the number of users who click on our advertisements and then go on to make a product purchase) and other statistical information related to our Website (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity); to identify the portion of users who accesses our Website via different web browsers; to recognize if a user is a return user of our Website; to store information about a user’s visits; to remember a user’s preferences; and for similar purposes in connection with monitoring, operating, maintaining and improving our Website. Third parties may also collect Technical Information and other information on our behalf as further described in the sections below titled “Use of Google Analytics,” and “Tracking and ‘DO NOT TRACK’.”