You’ll wonder where this jaunty little pot has been your whole life.
This is the indispensable pot you’ll reach for every time you dread having to wash a great big pot after a little cooking job, which is to say, every day.
Since its founding in Tokyo in 1934, Noda Horo’s enamel products have become mainstays in professional kitchens around Japan. They offer great heating efficiency and their simple, stylish designs will look great in any kitchen.
- Reheat pasta sauce or a small bowl of soup, warm up the maple syrup, melt butter or make yourself some hot cocoa in this little metal pot.
- Made in Japan of enameled steel
- Please note: this product is suitable for gas stove tops only. The manufacturer recommends using a grill net under the pot if necessary.
- Dimensions: 7”L x 2 ¾” D x 3” H and holds eight fluid ounces
- Care: Hand wash only with soft sponge and mild dish soap. Wash before first use.
- Caution! The handle can get very hot, so use an oven mitt.