A pot that’s pretty enough to sit on your cooktop, awaiting its next assignment.
Reach for this lidded pot for stews and braises. It’s also great for cooking grains, beans, porridges and puddings, to name just a few of the reasons you’ll want to keep it handy.
The Kaico series launched in 1990 so to our eyes, it could have been 1960 or yesterday. Its enduring minimalism charms us every time.
- Durable enough to last for life, with style to match
- Made in Japan of enameled steel with two handles at the sides and a maple handle on top
- From the Kaico collection of classic pots designed by Makoto Koizumi
- Dimensions: 9” D x 4.5” H and holds 88 fluid ounces (11 cups)
- Can be used on all stovetop surfaces including gas and induction
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only