Don’t dirty a big pot for a tiny job. Use this little charmer!
Kaico enamelware was introduced in 1990. Clean-lined, minimalist, at home in any decor and with any collection of cookware (though we harbor dreams of building a matching set.
- You need a pan of this size. Can you help it that it also happens to be really cute?
- Warm-up milk or broths, heat sauces or reheat leftovers when you don’t want a lot but you do want it warm.
- Made of enameled steel with a maple wood handle, a signature of Kaico cookware
- Designed by Makoto Koizumi
- Handy spout for pouring
- Dimensions: 10.75"L x 5.5"D x 3.25"H and holds just shy of a quart