A limited-edition set for chai lovers: a pair of chai kulhads and a soft, organic cotton and linen blend tea towel.
Our special collaboration with Diaspora Co. is born out of friendship, so naturally we wanted to make a set that reflects those moments when we can sit and linger over conversation with our friends. This set includes a pair of East Fork x Diaspora Co. chai kulhads in Rococo, and a matching handwoven tea towel from North Carolina weaver Deanna Lynch.
- An East Fork form made just for our collaboration with Diaspora Co.
- Kulhads are microwave and dishwasher safe. Towel is washer and dryer safe.
- Bundle contains: 2 East Fork Chai Kulhads in Rococo, 1 Handwoven Tea Towel in Pink
- Dimensions: Mug: 3 ⅛” x 3 ½” and holds 7 ounces to the brim; Tea Towel: 24”x18”
- Bottom of kulhad is stamped with the East Fork and Diaspora Co. logos