A limited-edition set for chai lovers and chai discoverers.
This kit contains 1 of each of the following: East Fork Kulhad in Rococo, Diaspora House Blend Chai Masala, Chota Tingrai Black Tea, Madhur Jaggery Powder, and stainless steel tea strainer.
This kit includes everything you need to make Diaspora’s House Masala Chai down to your cup and tea strainer. For a single serving, bring 1 cup of water to a boil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Add 1-2 teaspoons of Diaspora’s Chai Masala and simmer for two minutes, allowing for the spices to infuse into the water, before adding your milk, Chota Tingrai Black Tea, and Madhur Jaggery Powder for sweetener. Bring back to a gentle boil then let it simmer for 2-3 minutes. From the saucepan, pour through your tea strainer into your Kulhad. If you're serving this chai iced, save your Kulhad for another time and use 3/4 cup of water at the beginning to account for ice dilution.
- The Chai kit includes: A limited-edition Rococo Kulhad. Plus everything you need for a delicious cup of chai from Diaspora Co.
- Kulhad is stamped with the East Fork and Diaspora Co. logos
- Dimensions: Mug: 3 ⅛” x 3 ½” and holds 7 ounces to the brim; Chai: 1.98 oz; Tea: 1.13 oz; Jaggery powder: 3.73 oz
- Chai Masala Ingredients: Makhir Ginger, Peni Miris Cinnamon, Aranya Pepper, Iniya Cardamom, Kandyan Cloves, Lucknowi Fennel
- Chai Tingrai Black Tea: made from broken orange pekoe tea leaves, this tea yields a stiff, medium-strength cup that holds up beautifully to milk and sugar
- Madhur Jaggery Powder: organically clarified, stone ground Madhur Jaggery Powder that comes from sugarcane intercropped with turmeric